Organisational Units Search
Search to find faculties, schools, centres, administrative & service divisions
- Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (AIBN)
- Global Change Institute (GCI)
- Institute for Molecular Bioscience (IMB)
- Institute for Social Science Research (ISSR)
- Mater Research Institute - UQ
- Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation (QAAFI)
- Queensland Brain Institute (QBI)
- Sustainable Minerals Institute (SMI)
- The University of Queensland Diamantina Institute
Office of the Vice-Chancellor
Information displayed on this site is sourced from The University of Queensland Organisational Database (UQORG), which is the authoritative database for recording the University's organisational structure.
UQORG facilitates the sharing, management and reporting of organisational data in University systems, for every reportable entity within the University. PPL 1.30.04 Organisational Structures in University Systems - Procedures define the mandatory processes for the approval and management of changes to the organisational structure of The University of Queensland. Authorised staff may submit requests to update organisational unit details by contacting the UQORG administrator Jenny Bjarnesen on firstname.lastname@example.org.